An it named Sick is on the loose
Sick is on the loose! My grand-daddy now admitted in hospital, my grand-ma is down with fever with cough and flu, daddy is also having fever, cough and flu, mummy too. Heard from my grand-ma that my daddy fainted in the hospital when he sent my grand-ma to TTSH to vist my grand-daddy. I also heard that he needs to go back for a brain scanning or something. Pray hard there's nothing wrong.
School is okay but on the 3rd day of school reopen, I've received news of tests and final exams. I also realised there's many smart alex-s around. My target is to reach the top and that's final. Sounds ambitious? that's me! take care my darlings, friends, bestie, mates, beware of Sick. Take good care.
School is okay but on the 3rd day of school reopen, I've received news of tests and final exams. I also realised there's many smart alex-s around. My target is to reach the top and that's final. Sounds ambitious? that's me! take care my darlings, friends, bestie, mates, beware of Sick. Take good care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home